Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wotcher!

Alright, so I stole the Tonks (and Bab) trademark greeting. Who cares. Anyway folks, here's the all-new and finally pleasing-and-magicky enough look of our blog, Felix Felicis. At least, I hope you think so too, and if you don't, then you'd better shut up and pretend you do. Though suggestions are welcome, obviously :)

And our Poll results: (18 votes in total)
Which of the following books would you like to see published in the Muggle world?
9 Muggles (50%) - Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches
3 Muggles (16%)- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (go here)
0 Muggles (0%)- Flying with the Cannons :)
1 Muggle (5%)- Prefects who Gained Power (really??)
10 Muggles (55%)- The Monster Book of Monsters

And lastly, but not leastly :), if you would like to contribute here as an author, please write in to us at kriti216@gmail.com or nidhi1106@gmail.com.
And don't forget to check out all our fan-fic!!
Let the magic begin continue!

28 howlers and owlers:

The Keeper of the Keys said...

i was wondering why know one wanted to read flying with the canons...i mean ron likes them...

Anonymous said...

The new theme is brilliantness!

Btw, this poll proves one thing. We have more girl readers than guy readers. Only that can explain Monster book of Monsters winning the majority over Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to charm Witches. :P

Anonymous said...

@Keeper: Since when has Ron's taste in books been inspiring? Though I suppose it would be better than Hermione's...
@snitch: yay!
and wait...i voted for 12 fail-safe ways! I'm *extremely* interested in seeing what it says. And i didn't vote for the Monster book because it just would'ne be the same in the "Muggle" world, would it? Without the monsterly behavior n biting thingy?

The Keeper of the Keys said...

yeah i voted for 12 too...and monsters...lol

Ish said...

Wow, so it seems the girls voted for 12 and the guys voted for the Monster book of Monsters? This is insane. Seems everyone voted for 12 and still Monster won. Maybe the monsters came and voted for themselves. :P

Anonymous said...

yeah right..I m a monster..and I voted for myself...

was multiple voting there???If it was, I voted for 12 fail-safe ways too..
Hell, um forgetting things nowadayz...!!!
hihihi

Ish said...

@Prachi: You sure it's a natural thing? Maybe the monsters did a memory charm on you so you couldn't remember that you voted for 12 as well? :P

The Keeper of the Keys said...

@ish -- we definitely have more girl readers...
See, there was multiple voting.

Ish said...

Yeah, I figured we have more girl readers. We even have more girl authors. Come to think of it, I'm the only guy amongst us and I haven't made a post yet. :P

I'll tell you why we have more girl readers. I guess it's because there are two guys a.k.a. Harry and Ron and the girls can drool about them. Unfortunately though, there is only one Hermione for the guys. Hence, more girls than guys. Man, I'm getting really good with logic these days. :P

The Keeper of the Keys said...

And JKR is a woman.
And a girl started this blog.

AP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AP said...

@Snitch- Hell can we quit the debate!! Women are damn straight curious abt what the "Fail Safe" ways would be!! I'm sure Hermione would nick it from Ron's pillowcase some day!! WOMYN RULE!!

@Keeper- Yeah babe!!

@doe- Why am I faced with plagiarism wherever i go?????? U stole Wotcher AND Toodles from me!!! Copyrights restricted!!

Ish said...

@Babbitty: Oh, good point! If that book ever comes out, that should not be sold to witches. If they already know what the 12 ways are, it'd be like "12 Fail fail ways to charm witches and get your backside kicked by them". :P

Anonymous said...

@Ishmeet- No no..its natural olrite!!
P.S: Monsters have a poor memory!!
;-)

Anonymous said...

@bab: Wotcher is Tonks'. And i'm sure i've used toodles somewhere before u did. hmph.

The Keeper of the Keys said...

@snitch--girls wud wanna read 12 fail safe ways to know what to watch out for,see? tho if that book says compliment, that book is good.
we wont bother you to post till after your boards, then, bro, you'll be pestered no end.

@babs--how can you copyright a word???????? @.@

Anonymous said...

@tenebrous: Oh, it's natural. That's good news because I was just thinking about calling Lockhart to help you if it was otherwise. :P

@Keeper: Oh right, so that's the plan. And here I was sitting and wondering why nobody is after me. So you're gonna pester me when I'm not board. Works for me, I guess my imagination will knock back on my forehead by then.

And yes, you can copyright a word. Just like ShahRukh copyrighted "Kkkkiran" and Sunny Deol copyrighted "Kutte, dash dash dash". Need any more examples? :P

Ish said...

Pfss, I'm always confused between "The Snitch" and my other name. :|

The Keeper of the Keys said...

that makes you the perfect cusp, doesn't it?
Kirran and kutte hardly fall in the category of toodles and wotcher.

Anonymous said...

Im enjoying the cusp thingy going around here!ha..
To add to u people's info, Gemini's and Saggi's make good friends!hehehe..

@ishmeet(The snitch)- U wanna call that narcissist here??Rest assured, I wont develop a crush on him! :P
:D
hehehehe..

The Keeper of the Keys said...

but you don't like geminis do you prachi?
picseans and gems are an unlikely combo--we'll defy that, k?

Ish said...

@keeper: Yeah, I didn't think of it that way. I'm always confused and that's pretty cusp-y. But man, I don't wanna be a stereotype. And it doesn't matter if Kkkiran and Kutte don't fall in the category of toodles and wotcher. They're still copyrighted. The laws remain same for the rich and the poor.

@tenebrous: Oh I'm sure you'll fall for him eventually. The guy is "gifted" you know. :P

And gee, I always have to open the list of sun signs in a separate tab when I'm talking in here because I don't know which sign is from which date to which date.

According to my calculations, I'm the Saggi/Cusp. Nids is the Gemini and Prachi is the Piscean right?

Reeta Skeeter said...

Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witces ko strike off karke put Wizards and I vote for eet, even though polling is closed :P

AP said...

Ooh- Ooh! I'm a Piscean too! Pick me! Pick me!

LOL :D

The Keeper of the Keys said...

@ish--yes, you are the saggi-cusp, prachi the piscean me the gem..trust girls to know everybody's sunsigns....

you know what ish, use 'the snitch' on blogger everywhere...and 'ishmeet' on wordpress...will make life easier for you, although its your name(s) and your call

@skeety--hahah...we'll put up another such poll ok?
or maybe you can join and put it up yourself?

Ish said...

@Reeta: You don't need that kind of a book really. You don't need to charm wizards. We're already charmed..you need to give just one signal and we'll come running after you. We're easy that way, you know. :P

@Babbitty: Lol, okay you and Prachi can do a coin-flip and we'll decide who we are gonna pick accordingly. :P

@Keeper: Yea, I've started realizing how particular you people are with sunsigns.

The problem with using "The Snitch" everywhere on Blogger is that not everybody knows I'm a part of fELIX and they'll end up getting completely lost if I do that. I'll have to mention my name in that comment somewhere so I'd rather do this the way I do. If it gets too tiresome, I might just end up making an empty blogger blog and put the URL of the wordpress blog in there. Let's see. Maybe I'll not have many problems with the two names when I'm less board. :P

The Keeper of the Keys said...

boy, ish, will you run after ANY girl just coz she's a girl????...then you'd be running after like half the world's population...a lot of work that...lol


and what were we picking up pisceans for anyway?

Ish said...

@Keeper: Where did I say I'm gonna run after any girl? What I was trying to say is that you need to charm girls but you don't need to do that a lot with boys. You just talk to them and they'll fall in love with you. You know..we wear our hearts on our sleeves kind of a thing. So I didn't mean I'd run after any girl. If she gives me a little bit of ghaas though, I might. :P

Iono why we are picking Pisceans. Babbitty wants to be picked apparently?

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster