Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pages You NEED To Visit

1. Harry Potter for Writers, by SP Sipal. A blog that includes tips and tricks for those writing stories, from characterisation to foreshadowing, using JKR's books as a text. Could writing be any more fun? I've been reading it for two days, and I really think I'll get back to my fan-fic soon, so watch out for it on this blog!

2. The official website of the Harry Potter theme park, from the previous post, Universal Orlando. Enjoy!

3. Alan Rickman's letter to JK Rowling at the twilight of the film series.

4. Some slick head shots and magazine featurettes on the movie stars at the Magical Menagerie.

5. The Harry Potter Alliance's publication for fundraising, Dear Mr. Potter. I want this one.

6. The website of Leaky Con 2011, to be held later this year. Scroll down to see the adorable kids who will play the roles of Albus Severus Potter and Hugo Weasley!

7. Memes that make the best of us guffaw, at Smosh.com. Trust me.

0 howlers and owlers:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster