Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome!

So I've read Harry Potter 7. NOW what do I do with my life??


My feelings precisely.

I practically lived in the world for six years. A world that isn't really so far removed from ours, is it? They're merely separated by that thin boundary named imagination. And for me, it never really is too hard to cross it.

So anyway, being the fan that I am, I thought it was time to have my own 'tribute'...and so was born this blog. And yes, I know it's rather drab and boring right now, but hey, we've only just started. If it turns out as I dream it should, I promise no one will think twice about visiting it. So welcome!

And I daresay LostWeasley will be coming here shortly to label my post the most boring she's seen yet, so I'll let her write you her own welcome note.

So then, let the magic begin!!

5 howlers and owlers:

Sneezy Melon said...

checkout that template.
It'll look in much better accord with the theme

fawkes said...

HEy ! i wanna be a contributor 2 did blog ! so plz send me an invite !!! :D

the silver doe said...

@sneezy: yes, i saw it, n will try to change it (i'm terrible at changing templates, i fear i've permanently damaged wayfarers)
@prachi: :-D
@sahana: invited!

The Keeper of the Keys said...

i didnt think this was boring...i felt nostalgic...*sniff*

the silver doe said...

loveu!

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster