Thursday, November 15, 2007

Denise Cissner's fun HP Art Collection







Wotcher! DK Cissner is my favourite artist of HP Fan Art, (besides my best friend Maria) as her sketches are like Disney versions of the Harry Potter Characters! She spoofs movies as well and combines them with HP which is the best part. She's my personal favourite so I'm uploading a couple of her best works.. you can find the rest of her works at-




So enjoy!!








3 howlers and owlers:

the silver doe said...

hey these are niiice...yea she does make 'em look like disney chars but who cares! I've seen these...i had 3 of them up on my blog too :)

The Keeper of the Keys said...

i like the ron one...and yeah i have a couple on my blog too...remeber we reproduced these for our mag?

the silver doe said...

yea :) good ol' days...lol!

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster