Saturday, May 24, 2008

A random post

Ok, its been a long time since I posted a Random Post on fELIX fELICIS. But I'm doing so now.

Here goes.

First of all, the results to this really old post.

Where can you find a bezoar?
In a goat's stomach. Snape's my last name. Silence.
18 (72%)
Dunno. In a zoo, I suppose. Is it a pig?
5 (20%)
In the sorting hat?
0 (0%)
Can't remeber off hand, but it works as an antidote against most poisons.
5 (20%)
You could always ask Alastor for some. But Rubeus would have no clue.
5 (20%)


Votes so far: 25
Poll closed

And a new poll has been put up. Do you believe in fairies? Kinda lame, I know. But you'll notice there's only one politically correct answer for the Potter-lovers. So, go vote.
And of course, I'm open and in fact, I'm begging, for poll suggestions. Don't write them here. Send me a mail at the.keeper.of.keys@hotmail.com
That also goes for any people who want to join the Mugwumps rank.

Lastly, the last post I posted here, was the JKR and her horrible, hairy lawsuit. Before that it was Thorns and Roses. So I've pretty much not had the opportunity of saying it, and I know its rather late, but both Sahil and Sneezy helped us with this template. So there, duty done.

*disapparates*

4 howlers and owlers:

Ish said...

Hmm, we are one large happy Snape family. And I'm Mr. Out of Inspiration Snape. :/

Anonymous said...

nice blog! :D

Reema said...

Wow! a co-authored blog of HP fans...very nice blog!

The Keeper of the Keys said...

@ish--no more excuses, buddy. POST. look at espera. and feel ashamed.

@harry--gee, as in harry potter??? whoa!!! thanks for visiting sir!!

@reema--thanks!! wanna join?

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster