Friday, March 7, 2008

Just for Laughs

Hey people! Just to liven things up a bit (I'm too lazy to post the next part of Potter in Poetry, but I swear it'll be up in a couple of days at the most), here's a lil something I found while surfing...well, a knock-knock joke, to be precise.

Knock knock!
Who's there?
You know.
You know, who?
Yes. AVADA KEDAVRA.



Heehee, please tell me you laughed, c'mon its funny! :D



And the poll results:
Which of these would you like to do? (18 voters)

  • Be a Beater (1 Muggle- 5%)
  • Make a Marauders Map (10 Muggles- 55%)
  • Become an Animagus (12 Muggles- 66%)
  • Work for SPEW (2 Muggles- 11%) (ew, who? Reveal yourselves!!)
  • Fly on a Hippogriff (4 Muggles- 22%)
  • Tame a Blast-Ended Skrewt (3 Muggles- 16%) (er, they cannot be tamed, dungbrains!)
  • Participate in the Triwizard Tournament (5 Muggles- 25%)
Can you speak Troll? (12 voters)
  • *drops bat in amazement**stinks like a public loo* (2)(16%)
  • *points**grunts**points a bit more**GRUNT* (4)(33%)
  • *blinks stupidly* (2)(16%)
  • Yes, and I can speak Mermish, Gobbledegook, French and Bulgarian (3)(25%)
  • No, how undignified (3)(25%)
  • No, I speak only Elfish/Centaurish/Eternity Code. And/or Ancient Language. (5)(41%)

Elvis Voldemort and the Dementorettes (??????)





10 howlers and owlers:

The Keeper of the Keys said...

@joke--hahahahahahahahah.
no seriously

just fyi..i did NOT want to work for spew

i love the troll poll....

dementorettes...LOL

Ish said...

LOL, the joke was brilliant. If anyone in my house had read HP, I swear I would have gotten up and told them the joke. But oh well, nobody bothers.

I wanted to make a Marauders Map. I'm surprised that more number of people wanted to be an Animagus.

Elvis Voldy is brilliant lol. A little less conversation, a little more action! Avade Kedavra, bless you. :P

Anonymous said...

:D
@Keeper: @SPEW- Good for you :)
I love the 'troll poll' too! Which reminds me, we need a new poll. And all you Mugwumps can send in your poll ideas (complete with options) to me or the Keeper.
@the snitch: I wanted to make a Marauders Map, be an Animagus as well as take part in the Triwizard :)

Anonymous said...

@doe: Multitasking, good. I wouldn't wanna take part in the Triwizard Cup unless I was really sure that I won't die. I'm not really adventurous that way.

As far as a poll is concerned, since I'm in the exam mode, all I can suggest is:-

Q: If you were studying at Hogwarts, which would be your most hated/fave subject?

And you can put the options yourself.

AP said...

Pleeease don't tell me the 'Dementorettes' are flashing pink thongs in their svelte black dresses!!! Shake ur booties and gimme a kissy babes!! LOL

I like the neon Voldemort belt :)

gr8 pic... seriously what some fans will do for a laugh...

Truly was 'knocked' out by that joke! i kept annoying my bro after that- "Knock knock knock knock!!"

Anonymous said...

Ps- My bro was the guilty party with the SPEW vote...

The Keeper of the Keys said...

hahah...so one was ur bro..who was the other...
ask ur bro to leave comments too. we'd love to hear frm him...

Ish said...

@Babbitty: Lol, I tried the knock knock joke on my dad too, he wasn't amused. :P

busy-writer said...

lol, yes i did laugh. laughed hard. HARD.

lol hilarious!!

Reeta Skeeter said...

LOL!
hehehe and I loved Elvis Voldemort and the Dementorettes the most!

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster