Friday, June 20, 2008

The Prequel

Hola Mugwumps (and Witches and Wizards and House-elves and Muggles and Centaurs and Goblins...okay, you get the gist), it's been a long time! The creator of this enchanting blog *takes a bow* and her far more dedicated friends have been too busy with their own lives to post stuff here, but that's all going to be remedied soon.

First of all, welcome Espera! I'm really looking forward to her posts; the previous post, as you might have noticed, already has 10 owlers and howlers (*applause*) and has left most of us rather baffled. Well, Espera, we're waiting and hoping for more such brain-teasers from you :-) (and I must confess, we did think that we knew it all!)

Also, Playwitch has not been able to publish its May and June issues due to..erm..social problems (?). However we promise to have a double treat in the next issue, so watch out!
Anyway, more importantly, the 800-word prequel that we've been hearing so much about, is now available online!! I just read it, its not so much of a 'prequel' as an episode, and I'm glad because I thought it would ruin my fan-fiction (for which i still need a name, by the way. Priori Incantatem?) Here are the links: In her own handwriting (click on "author's stories" and then J.K.Rowling) or on Muggle Net. Enjoy!

Join us on Facebook! We Love fELIX fELICIS

7 howlers and owlers:

Amey said...

Reading the story, I was thinking it's probably thanks to Lily Potter née Evans that we don't read "Elvendork Potter (it's unisex) and Philosopher's Stone" ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha!! Yea that's probably true :-) And methinks even if the prequel wasn't what I expected it to be, I rather enjoyed it. *and of course i can work it into my story rather easily*
Thanks for dropping by Amey!

Ish said...

Her.handwriting.is.bad. I read it on Mugglenet, and I think it's not bad. I like the way she described the two guys, especially Sirius.

The Keeper of the Keys said...

ELVENDORK !!!!!!!!!! OMG. she's ruddy brilliant.
btw, i had no clue there was supposed to be a prequel, how come?

@ish--i like her handwriting, are you kidding me?

Espèra said...

Heylo. And thanks the agins for the welcomes.
=P

I went through the older Felix Felicis posts, and I really, really loved your Pome. You know, that one where you rewrote the first book in a poem form. It was awesome the way you mentioned EVERYTHING and yet managed to keep up the rhyming.

There will be another riddle coming up shortly. Not so twisted, and waayy easier.
Thanks again.

Espèra said...

JKR has such a horrible writing. It's goddamn very difficult to read the prequel.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton =) I never thought those poems would be such a hit but everyone on Felix seems to love 'em! I've got a bit more written out...post it as soon as I can find it!
Yay another riddle! And this time i'd BETTER get it right =)
And I know it's hard to read her writing, that's why i linked a typed version too, that's the one I read =)

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster